ORA provides relief, immigration and integration services for Oromo refugees who fled their country. Specifically we provide the following services:
– Interpreting and Translation
– Helping Asylum seekers in the asylum process
– Helping look for solicitors and accompanying to courts where necessary
– Signposting and assisting homeless advice and information.
– Signposting to welfare rights
– Employment and education advice.
– Sign post to service providers such as counselling and support groups for health issues, people affected by trauma, HIV/AIDS as well as support groups for women, young and older people.
– The office also provides help with filling applications, writing CV, completing job applications and interview skills.